I have a massive pizza craving.
Most of us do at some point, so I’m going to show you how I’m going to make healthy pizza at home that fights pizza cravings.
It’s super good and easy to make
You can have pizza once a week, do your thing, but you can’t have pizza every day if you’re trying to lose weight, right? I lost 65 pounds and I’ve kept it off for six years now, because I’ve just found alternative ways to make my favorite foods.
Today, I’m gonna make pizza quesadillas.
Okay, so what you’re gonna need is
- Turkey pepperonis
- Tortillas. I have Rudi’s gluten free tortillas here.
- Cheese. This is actually not real cheese, I’m lactose intolerant, so it’s like, Daiya dairy free cheese. So you can use like, fat free cheese if you want.
- Peppers, Mushrooms, whatever veggie toppings you like on your pizza.
- Green chile (this one is optional. We put it on everything here in New Mexico).
- Marinara sauce.
- Heat 1 pan to Medium-High heat and cook up your veggies. I like to use peppers, chilies, mushrooms & tomatoes. Basically your favorite pizza toppings in a pan together.
- I like to add green chile in there, because in New mexico we put green chile in everything.
- Place your Tortilla in a separate heated pan and cover it in a light layer of cheese to start melting and put your turkey pepperonis on there as well to warm them up.
- Once your veggies are cooked to your liking, place them on top of the cheese and let
- Fold that bad boy in half, and dip into your marinara!
All the recipes that I used on my weight loss journey (that helped me get those crazy cravings off my back) and everything that I did to lose the weight and keep it off is in the LadyBoss Trainer, which, now, hundreds of thousands of women are using to lose weight across the globe. So, you know, it works. These women are getting amazing results.
You don’t want to eat chicken and broccoli everyday for the rest of your life, right?
The LadyBoss lifestyle is for you. I’m gonna give you that seven day free experience because I know if you just try a couple of the recipes, you’re gonna be obsessed.
I’ve figured out all the healthy alternatives for burgers, pizzas and all the fried things. Click HERE to get your seven day free experience right now, I’m gonna go eat my pizza.
Until Next Time.