Ok, so just because I workout on a daily basis, does not mean I am motivated all of the time. Motivation is more of an emotion that it is something you can “seek out” and acquire. That’s why it’s important to know what gets you excited to accomplish your goals.
There are a lot of things that I use to keep me on my feet and that help me push myself, like my pump up music, preworkout supplements, having strong daily habits, visualizing my goals, and much much more.
But back before I had all of those things and I was just starting on my journey to a new lifestyle; my go-to was inspirational quotes. Inspirational Quotes are easy to remember and are great to quickly remind you that YOU CAN reach your goals and you MUST BELIEVE in yourself. Along my journey of losing 65 pounds, there were a lot of good days and a LOT MORE days that I didn’t “feel like it”. Having a list of inspirational quotes was really important on those days when I needed encouragement or a pick-me-up (off the couch that is).
Some of these I came up with myself, others are ones that I saved over the years because they resonated with me. I literally have a note in my phone where I have compiled thousands of quotes that get me going!
So have a look at some of my favorites. Grab a few. Stick them on your mirror. Repeat them in your head. They may seem small, but they are very POWERFUL.
Here are 50 of my favorite ones:
- Your Abs don’t define you. Your Attitude does.
- You’re diamond, dear. They can’t break you.
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
- If you know yourself, you’ll not be harmed by what is said about you.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted, is one step outside your comfort zone.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself – Coco Chanel
- Find yourself and be that.
- She believed she could, so she did.
- Take the risk.
- From a tiny spark may burst a mighty flame. – Dante
- Self Confidence is the best outfit.
- Flawed. And still worthy.
- Good things take time.
- Small steps every day.
- Enjoy the Journey.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- No one is you and that is your super power.
- She promised herself better & never looked back.
- Let whoever think whatever, just keep getting better.
- I will not be shaken. – psalm 16:8
- Throw Glitter in today’s face.
- Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never even have.
- Let go of all the thoughts that don’t make you STRONG.
- Find a way…Not an Excuse.
- Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.
- I Didn’t Wake Up Like This…I MADE THIS.
- YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE STRONG. YOU ARE WORTH IT.
- Don’t be impressed by money, followers, degrees and titles. Be impressed by kindness, integrity, humility and generosity.
- The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s about what you’re made of, not the circumstances.
- Hustle + Consistency = Greatness.
- Let’s Do This.
- You get what you work for not what you wish for.
- Don’t look back. You’re not going that way.
- Destroy what destroys you.
- Stop treating yourself like your Worst Enemy.
- Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.
- This is a reminded that you are amazing and you can handle anything.
- New Month, new beginning, new mindset, new focus, new start, new intentions, new results!
- There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- Sometimes you have to give yourself pep talks. Like: “Hello. You’re a badass woman, don’t be sad, you got this and I love you.”
- Don’t ever let anyone dull your sparkle.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- Strive for PROGRESS not perfection.
- The pain of falling short is nothing compared to the shame of stopping short.
- Empowered women empower women.
- She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
- Grow through what you go through.
- Make today amazing.
- A river cuts through rocks, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.
Let’s go with a bonus one, why not:
- A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid or the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch, but on her own wings.
Any of these really stood out for you? Share it with us by posting it in the comments bellow!
Kaelin Tuell Poulin