What the heck is a burpee, right?
Burpees are amazing. They will make your legs burn, but that means you know it works!
It might feel super awkward doing them at first, but I promise, they get easier after a while.
Trust me, I did a lot of burpees on my journey to losing 65 lbs. But that’s why I have a lot of respect for them. I believe anyone who wants to lose weight should learned how to do these because they target the whole body.
Don’t be intimidated by it, just take it step by step:
- Squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you, just outside of your feet.
- Jump both feet back so that you’re now in plank position.
- Do a push-up—your chest should touch the floor.
- Jump to bring your feet back in toward the hands.
- Explosively jump into the air, reaching your arms straight overhead
It’s not about the speed and it’s not about the number of reps, okay? It’s all about the form. Make sure you are moving your body correctly and doing these steps right, before going faster.
Once you’ve got it right, then you can start having fun and work on the reps and watch your body slowly transform.
If you want tutorials on how to do exercises correctly, click HERE to check out my 7-Day FREE experience with the LadyBoss Lifestyle.
Until next time,