I’m going to show you how to make a quick & healthy breakfast from a hotel room.
I’m always running late to get ready, and because of this, I used to just skip breakfast all the time. Does this sound like you?
Now that I have a secret weapon, I never skip breakfast anymore!
What you will need:
- You will need a bowl and a spoon.
- Second, you will need natural instant oatmeal. Most hotels don’t give you free breakfast, so I brought my own oatmeal from home (in a big resealable plastic bag). I put about half a cup of oatmeal in the bowl.
- Next, we need water. I just go in the hotel bathroom and put a bit of water in. You can also pour water from a store bought water bottle as well.
Then, I put it in the microwave. This will take you about two minutes to make.
- Then, you will need peanut butter. When I got to the hotel, I noticed they had a little kitchenette for people who want to grab breakfast before they head out. From that kitchenette, I took two individual packets of peanut butter (probably 1 Tbsp each). So I add those 2 Tbsp of peanut butter to my cooked oatmeal bowl. But, you can buy individual serving size peanut butter at a convenience store, grocery store, or pharmacy depending on where you are.
- Now is time to add my secret ingredient. I throw some LadyBoss LEAN in there.
LadyBoss LEAN is a All-Natural Protein and Nutritional powder made specifically for women.
Not only is LadyBoss LEAN healthy for you, it is low in calories, and tastes like vanilla cake. So, it blends perfectly with oatmeal in the morning.
A Complete Breakfast in 2 Minutes
All together, you have oatmeal for good, complex carbs. You have peanut butter, for healthy fats, and then you have LadyBoss LEAN that has healthy proteins, vitamins, minerals, fibers and digestive enzymes.
Which means, your 2 minute hotel breakfast just turned into a complete nutritional meal that will keep you feeling full for a long time — and tastes like peanut butter cookies. How amazing is that?!
Click HERE to get your LadyBoss LEAN, and stop skipping breakfast!
Until next time,