I get more nutrition in this 3-minutes meal than what most people do in an entire week without eating vegetables.
You don’t have to eat broccoli no more, if you don’t want to.
I have my whole day’s worth of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with this nutrition hack, without having to eat vegetables.
- First things first, you will need a blender.
- Second, you’re going to need 1 cup of almond milk. I like the unsweetened vanilla one. You don’t have to buy the vanilla flavored one, but make sure it’s at least unsweetened.
- Third, you’ll need a handful of spinach. The magical thing about spinach, is that when you mix it with something sweet, it doesn’t taste like spinach anymore, it just tastes like sweetness.
- Fourth, you will need a scoop of my magic powder — LadyBoss LEAN.
- Fifth and last, you will need 2 Tbsp of Almond butter.
Why do I use the LadyBoss LEAN powder, instead of a regular protein powder? — Because it has a full nutritional profile!
LadyBoss LEAN has a ton of vitamins and a ton of antioxidants. It is not just an average protein shake. This is a full nutritional shake made for women and it’s scientifically formulated for women, so it actually works with our body instead of against it.
LadyBoss LEAN alone, has:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Folic acid
- Quality lean Protein
By adding Almond butter, you have your healthy fat, and more protein.
By adding Spinach, you have vitamin K, Iron, Copper, Vitamin E, Potassium and a very good source of dietary fiber.
That’s not even the best part. This nutritional shake tastes freaking amazing! You would think that adding vanilla cake flavored protein powder, with spinach and almond butter would taste funky, but it does not!
This recipe taste like pistachio pudding!
If you’re someone who’s struggling with getting enough nutrition in your day, or you just don’t like eating vegetables, this is the recipe for you.
This is what I have every day for breakfast after my workout.
Until next time,