For those of you who are big fans of Pizza, just like I am, but are also trying to lose weight, you’re in luck.
I actually found a way to get rid of pizza cravings absolutely guilt free. How? — By eating healthy meals that have authentic pizza flavors! Here is one of my favorite:
The Healthy PIZZA QUESADILLA
Watch it on youtube, or scroll down to read more…
- 1 Ezekiel Sprouted Tortilla or GF tortilla
- 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 8 turkey pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Layer 1 side of the tortilla with 1/2 cup pizza sauce, 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, and 8 turkey pepperoni slices.
- Bake in oven for 12-20 min, depending on how crunchy you want your crust to be.
This quesadilla is low in calories, it is gluten free for those who have an intolerance, it is low in saturated fats, as well as low in sugar.
In this recipe, you can find a good source of complex carbs, and lean protein. Pair it with a nice green salad and your body won’t even notice you were tackling a craving!
This dish is so good, your whole family will love it, which is awesome because they can all join you in getting healthier.
Did you enjoy this recipe? I made a FREE Healthy Swaps Blueprint just for you, to help you swap your cravings for a healthier option!
With LOVE, always