Do you often find yourself looking for the perfect recipe? You know what I’m talking about…a recipe that is healthy, delicious, easy, fast, and that the whole family will love?
Do these kind of recipes exist? Or are you basically looking for a Unicorn? I’m here to tell you it exists, and you found one right here!
Watch the video, or scroll down to read the recipe…
The Stuffed Chicken Italiano
This recipe is very low in carbs, so you can enjoy it in the evening without running into digestion problems when you are trying to sleep.
Bonus: This recipe has delicious pizza flavors, that will fix your pizza craving any day!
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Roasted Red Pepper Strips
- Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Fat-Free Stick Of String Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Marinara Sauce
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to med high.
- Butterfly the chicken breast.
- Place about 5 baby spinach leaves in middle, slightly to one side.
- Put roasted red pepper, and string cheese on top of spinach.
- Roll like a cigar, and put 1-2 toothpicks on ends to hold together well.
- Grill for 5 minutes. Turn and grill 5 more minutes. Check for doneness and turn again if needed, until cooked through (10-15 minutes depending on your grill and thickness of chicken).
- Serve as is or sliced (to ensure chicken is fully cooked), with marinara sauce on the side.
PS: I made you a FREE Healthy Swaps Blueprint; to show you how to swap your UNHEALTHY Favorite Foods with a healthier & TASTY option!
Read my next post: The Unexpected, About Losing Weight In A Month!
or read my previous post: The Lose Weight Milkshake
With LOVE, always